Are you interested in entering the RICS Surveyor of the Year Awards 2022?
On this podcast, your host chartered surveyor, industry coach, and mentor Marion Ellis chats with Karen Rogers from RICS about the RICS Surveyor of the Year Awards 2022.
Karen Rogers is part of the Member Engagement and Early Careers Team at RICS. Her passion for inspiring, supporting and developing the next generation and those early in their careers is second to none.
Marion and Karen will be chatting about all things Young Surveyor of the Year Awards, which RICS hosts annually in the UK.
This is especially important for you if:
- you are curious about the Young Surveyor of the Year Awards and who can be nominated,
- you are wondering how the application process works,
- you think you are not good enough or qualified yet,
- you know someone awesome and want to nominate on their behalf,
- you want to understand the background to the awards and how they came about.
I hope you find them useful and, as ever, keep in touch and let me know.
- Sign up for podcast reminders and Love Surveying weekly news here
- Join the Love Surveying Mastermind here
Connect with Marion:
Connect with Karen:
The Surveyor Hub:
- Watch The Surveyor Hub Webinars
- Join the Facebook Community
- Watch the Women in Surveying Virtual Summit
- Show your support by buying me a coffee
- Find out more at www.lovesurveying.com