Why does sustainability need to be at the heart of your surveying business to keep it relevant?
On this podcast, your host, chartered surveyor, industry coach, and mentor Marion Ellis chats with Tina Paillet, Co-Founder and CEO of Circotr@de – an innovative start-up creating value from trading second-hand building materials and their embodied carbon.
Tina boasts over 25 years of experience including 12 years developing and managing one of the world’s largest real estate asset managers.
She is also Senior Vice President of RICS.
Marion and Tina discuss various topics including:
- Why sustainability needs to be at the heart of your surveying business to keep it relevant
- How reverse mentoring can make a difference to your knowledge and business
- Tina's career working internationally and how she started as an architect
- Starting a business with a purpose
- Why Tina stood to be the next President of the RICS and her thoughts post Levitt and Bichard.
We hope you enjoy this conversation!
And don't forget to rate, review and follow the podcast.
- Sign up for podcast reminders and Love Surveying weekly news here
- Join the Love Surveying Mastermind here
Connect with Marion:
Connect with Tina:
The Surveyor Hub:
- Watch The Surveyor Hub Webinars
- Join the Facebook Community
- Watch the Women in Surveying Virtual Summit
- Show your support by buying me a coffee
- Find out more at www.lovesurveying.com