This week, Marion invited Jo Williams and Betsy Wong to discuss their experiences in networking, self-discovery, and getting visible online.
Jo Williams is a chartered building surveyor working within a team of mixed discipline surveyors. She provides building surveying services to occupiers and investors across all commercial property types. After 14 years working within a corporate consultancy in Birmingham, she happily left the city in 2019 to be closer to home.
Betsy Wong is a Chartered Surveyor specializing in commercial properties. She helps both independent and corporate organisations that need commercial property advice.
What We Cover:
- What it’s like networking as a woman surveyor
- How to discover what you love to do
- The benefits of getting more visible on social media
Connect with Jo Williams:
- LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/jo-williams-2b57a343
- TSR Surveyors website - https://www.tsrsurveyors.co.uk/
Connect with Betsy Wong:
Connect with Marion Ellis:
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/love_surveying/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/love_surveying/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sisterhood Summit July 2018 - https://lovesurveying.com/women-in-surveying/
- Apply for Love Surveying Hub Mastermind: https://lovesurveying.com/mastermind/
- Book one-on-one consultation and training session: https://lovesurveying.com/about/
- Join the monthly Surveyors Get Visible Masterclass https://calendly.com/love-surveying/surveyors-get-visible-masterclass
- Sign up for The Surveyor Hub newsletter: https://lovesurveying.com/contact/
- Support The Surveyor Hub https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheSurveyorHub
- Join The Surveyor Hub Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.love.surveying