We’ve hosted a panel of Women in Surveying to discuss working under COVID, surveyors’ visibility and taking care of mental wellbeing, especially for surveyors who are also parents. Participating surveyors were Emma Snipp, Sana Gabriel and Stacey Price.
About Emma Snipp
Emma is a chartered surveyor, confidence and resilience coach. She specialises in empowering women in property, property law and construction industries to navigate the corporate culture with confidence.
About Sana Gabriel
Sana Gabriel works as a Chartered Surveyor with the public sector. She has commercial property/asset management experience covering both occupier and property owner sectors. She engages with cross-disciplinary functions having experience in Landlord and Tenant issues, leases, dilapidations, refurbishment projects, maintenance, energy & sustainability, asset management, facilities management. She works for the Huntingdonshire District Council within their commercial property team.
About Stacey Price
Stacey Price is a Senior Commercial Manager for Laing O’Rourke with over 20 years of extensive experience of the commercial management of the Built Environment. She has worked on a variety of Projects across the UK and the Middle East ranging in value from £1m - £300m, using various forms of Contract and Procurement Routes. She also leads and mentors colleagues who are working towards their chartered status. She is a guest lecturer at Northumbria University and a STEM Ambassador. She chairs a Working Parents D&I Subcommittee.
What we cover:
- The challenges of the past year and what awaits us going forward
- Do we need to make ourselves visible and how?
- Why it’s crucial to take care of your mental wellbeing to be able to thrive in your business
Connect with Marion Ellis:
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/love_surveying/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/love_surveying/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women in Surveying https://www.facebook.com/groups/Women.in.Surveying
- Huntingdonshire District Council https://www.huntingdonshire.gov.uk/
- Laing O’Rourke https://www.laingorourke.com/
- LionHeart https://www.lionheart.org.uk/
- Join the next Surveyors Get Visible Masterclass on October 6th https://calendly.com/love-surveying/surveyors-get-visible-masterclass
- Sign up for The Surveyor Hub newsletter: https://lovesurveying.com/contact/
- Support The Surveyor Hub https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheSurveyorHub
- Join The Surveyor Hub Community https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.love.surveying