Surveyor Business Stories is our collection of discussion with SME surveyors and valuers where we talk about their business.
In this episode Marion Ellis speaks to Justin Mason, the founder of Justin Mason Valuation Consultancy. Justin specialises in the valuation of residential homes and investments in prime central London worth between £3M and £40M for wealth planning, taxation or litigation.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Valuing property in difficult markets
- Why a copywriter can make a difference to the way you compile your reports
- Is the valuation of high value properties any different to your average property?
- Understanding when paying a referral fee works – and what you can do instead
- Why the understanding why you do what you do can help you find the right clients and define your business
- How building your network of support can make all the difference
Connect with Justin:
Connect with Marion:
- @marionsurveyor Twitter/Instagram/Facebook
- The Plain English campaign - http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/how-to-write-in-plain-english.html
- Turn the ship around by David Marquet - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B015QQ10HE/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
- The Surveyor Hub free Facebook group of surveyors https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.bluebox.partners/
- BlueBox Partners www.blueboxpartners.com