In this episode Marion Ellis and Phil Parnham discuss the impact of the coronavirus on the surveying community as individuals and businesses. They share their thoughts on what you can do to engage customers, the dangers of virtual surveys and technology you can use.
Welcome to The Surveyor Hub Podcast, brought to you by BlueBox Partners, the only show dedicated to small business residential surveyors and valuers.
This podcast is created by surveyors for surveyors. I’m your host Marion Ellis, and my guest in this episode is Phil Parnham, the Director of BlueBox Partners.
In this Episode of The Surveyor Hub Podcast:
- How the coronavirus is affecting the surveying industry
- How we at BlueBox Partners are feeling and adapting our work
- How you can enhance the relationships you have with clients when you can’t get out to do a survey
- Technology you can use in your business
- Surveyor Hub Conversations
- The SME Surveyor Hub
Whatever flavour of surveyor you are, and whatever level of experience you might have, if you are in the business helping people with their homes, this show is for you. See you in the next episode!
Links and Resources:
- Marion Ellis, https://www.linkedin.com/in/marion-ellis-frics-ccxp/
- BlueBox Partners, https://www.blueboxpartners.com/
- The Surveyor Hub Community on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.bluebox.partners/
- Customer Experience presentation for Landmark Promap https://info.promap.co.uk/customerexperienceinresidentialsurveyingondemandwebinar
- What’s App https://www.whatsapp.com
- Marco Polo App https://www.marcopolo.me
- Zoom https://zoom.us