Rachel Griffiths is Head of Panel Management at SDL Surveying. She joined SDL Surveying in order to develop and expand SDL’s panel network of independent surveying firms to increase capacity and surface diaries for their lender clients.
Before she started to work with SDL Surveying, Rachel spent 13 years of her career with HBOS and Halifax Estate agents.
What We Cover In This Episode:
- How SDL approaches wellbeing and diversity
- What is a panel manager and how it works
- How SME surveyors companies can apply for a panel
- How SDL Surveying ensures the representation of SMEs
- The pros and cons of being a member of a panel network
Connect with Rachel Griffiths:
Connect with Marion Ellis:
* LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/marion-ellis-frics-ccxp/ * Instagram https://www.instagram.com/marionsurveyor/ * Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pg/marionsurveyor/ * http://www.blueboxpartners.com
* SDL Surveying https://sdlsurveying.co.uk/ * Modus - RICS Magazine https://www.rics.org/eu/news-insight/publications/modus/ * Women in Surveying https://www.womeninsurveying.com * The Surveyor Hub https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.bluebox.partners