Dan Knowles MRICS is a Chartered Surveyor and RICS Registered Valuer. He founded Sawyer Fielding in 2013, a company that represents homeowners affected by the threat of compulsory purchase. Last year he set up a new brand called Websters Surveyors, which offers a range of valuation and surveying services.
Understanding the importance of having a secure roof over one’s head, Dan is passionate about charity work, and his company regularly donates to housing related charities in the UK.
What We Cover In This Episode:
- Dan’s personal experiences with compulsory purchase and homelessness
- The importance of empathising with home owners who may lose their homes
- How to represent a business through naming and branding
- Building confidence, trust and rapport with home occupiers and other surveyors
- Charity work as a way for surveyors to make an impact on the society
Connect with Dan Knowles:
Connect with Marion Ellis:
- Sawyer Fielding Gives Back, https://sawyerfielding.co.uk/charity/
- The Surveyor Hub https://www.facebook.com/groups/the.surveyor.hub.bluebox.partners
- UN Sustainable Development Goals https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/sustainable-development-goals/
- BuddyBag Foundation https://buddybagfoundation.co.uk